Voici les offres d’emploi communication de la semaine !
Descriptif du poste
As a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, you will :
- Assist the Marketing Manager on a daily basis
- Work on larger corporate brand awareness campaigns
- Manage and execute marketing and communications programs/campaigns to ensure consistent messaging and look and feel (Market research, storytelling, conceptualization, and develop the marketing plan)
- Produce collateral material, such as brochures, e-mails (Email marketing), direct marketing actions and video/audio spots
- Manage the content on the external website
- Ensure the brand consistency (logos, onsite branding, collaterals, Powerpoint presentations…)
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing and/or communications. You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- You are Dutch native or have an excellent knowledge of English. French is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You respect ethics and are capable in translating complex messages/services in appealing creative concepts.
- You have a good knowledge of marketing communications techniques; and you are interested in digital marketing.
- You have good organizational and planning skills and pay attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- You are a team player, dependable and feel comfortable with reporting and defending decisions and positions.
- You are able to translate the numbers from market research into improved communications and you have strong IT skills.
Internal Communication Manager
Multinational in service industry
Descriptif du poste
The Internal Communication Officer will be part of the ambitious marketing team. In this role you will drive innovation and change through existing and new internal communication initiatives. You will support and report directly to the Head of Marketing.
• You co-develop the internal communication strategy
• You implement the internal communications strategy to provide effective communication of relevant corporate information to staff and stakeholders
• You write various articles about company related subjects such as strategy, change, upcoming events, key employees, …
• You create strong relationships with colleagues at all levels and all departments that will give you the opportunity to openly communicate and interview them
• You take the responsibility for the internal journal and other internal publications. You will prepare the composition and will do follow up with all stakeholders.
• To continually evaluate the success of internal communications, working with a broad range of stakeholders
• Provide knowledge, support and expertise in audio-visual presentations for staff
• You will occasionally plan and implement events and conferences
• You manage all internal communication channels (digital, off-line,…)
- You have a Master degree in Economics, Communication, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a communication role
- You have very strong writing skills in French (prefarably your mother tongue), Dutch, and English (must)
- You have a strong interest in internal organization and communication and understand the importance of a clear and effective internal communication plan in a changing organization
- You are self-starting and take initiative
- You possess strong people skills with the ability to develop excellent contacts at all levels in the organization and work in an open and trusted relationship.
- You are well-organized and accurate
- High ethics and a flawless intellectual honesty are a must
- You have a strong judgement and know exactly which channel to use for which audience
- You think out of the box
Descriptif du poste
As a member of the Investor Relations team, the Corporate Communication Officer acts as a liaison between D’Ieteren group and its stakeholders.
- Prepare and coordinate the production of D’Ieteren’s annual report
- Develop and manage the content of D’Ieteren group’s website
- Assist the Investor Relations manager in the production of press releases and presentations
- Organization of shareholder, investor and analyst meetings
- Assist Chief Legal Officer in drafting of legal documents (such as information memorandums, prospectuses and notifications).
Experience and knowledge
- Degree in a relevant discipline, preferably a Master’s Degree in communications or journalism
- Minimum of three years of experience in corporate communication
- Interest in representing an organization to the public or/and media is an asset
- Interest in Corporate Social Responsibility is an asset
- Excellent written communication skills
- French native but fluent in Dutch and English
- Competency with a variety of communication channels, both traditional and digital
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to work while respecting tight deadline
A responsible role within the beating heart of the Corporate department. A combination of tasks in Dutch,French and English and delivering results to stakeholders with high qualified standards. Please visit our Facebook group “D’Ieteren Auto” and also jobs.dieteren.be!
Descriptif du poste
The successful candidate will reinforce the Communications Team of EBA CLEARING and the Euro Banking Association, in the Frankfurt or Brussels office of EBA CLEARING; this work may also involve tasks to be executed for the benefit of PRETA[AM1] . The candidate will contribute to the internal and external communication processes handled by the Communications Unit as well as complete administrative tasks related to the execution of these processes.
Responsibilities with regard to external communication include
- composing and reviewing text for brochures, newsletters and press releases;
- supporting the Communications Unit in its administrative tasks related to the production, publication and circulation of these communication vehicles;
- populating and updating the EBA CLEARING and EBA websites with text, pictures and video material and feeding social media channels;
- managing web access rights and providing administrative support to the users of the EBA CLEARING and EBA websites;
- helping to further evolve the different communication channels used by EBA CLEARING and the EBA.The area of internal communication features responsibilities such as
- applying corporate design and style guidelines to documents and presentations of EBA CLEARING and the EBA;
- populating and updating the combined EBA CLEARING, EBA and PRETA Intranet homepage;
- facilitating the internal distribution of key management messages, e.g. through contributing to the organisation of staff information meetings;
- supporting the management of internal committees or working groups (and maybe at a later stage also external groups) through the keeping of action points and minutes. The profile
The successful candidate will
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications / English / marketing or a comparable background in liberal arts, business administration or banking;
- have some work experience in the Communications area gained through two to four years of employment in this field or, alternatively, extensive freelance work or internships;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English whilst, ideally, having at least a basic notion of French and/or German;
- be thoroughly proficient in journalistic / public relations writing and financial industry communication;
- have gained some experience in the management of web pages as well as social media pages and/or communities;
- ideally have tried his or her hand at the delivery of professional meeting summaries, action points and/or minutes;
- be able to handle administrative tasks in a structured and meticulous manner;
- have a confident phone manner;
- be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- be dynamic, pro-active and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a multinational audience of users and stakeholders;
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – previous exposure to Microsoft Publisher and any content management systems would be a plus;
- have at least basic skills in picture and video editing involving the use of Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements or similar software.Before applying for this position, which will be based in Brussels or Frankfurt, please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
Voor onze klant Umicore ziijn we opzoek naar een Communication officer.Ons hoofdkantoor ligt in hartje Brussel en huisvest ook de communicatie afdeling van wereldwijd. Om dit team tijdelijk (1 jaar) te versterken zoeken wij momenteel een Communication Officer.
Een belangrijk deel van je takenpakket is het proactief verzamelen van redactionele input wereldwijd, zowel teksten, foto’s, video’s als andere animaties. Je bent redactioneel zeer sterk en kan technische onderwerpen ombuigen voor een niet-technisch en breed of specifiek doelpubliek en maakt hiervoor gebruik van een breed gamma van digitale platformen en sociale media.
Anderzijds ben je verantwoordelijk voor vertaling van teksten en/of correcties van vertalingen van Group Communication publicaties. En het proeflezen van drukproeven van interne en externe Group Communication publicaties.
We verwachten een actieve deelname aan de opvolging en implementatie van communicatieprojecten rond strategische thema’s, zoals duurzaamheid, veiligheid, investeringen, donaties op Groepsniveau. Dit gaat van het opstellen van een communicatieplan tot het realiseren van de eindproducten.
Het sturen en coördineren van leveranciers van communicatiemateriaal of andere diensten voor de realisatie van interne campagnes, interne en externe publicaties en evenementen op Groepsniveau behoren ook tot jouw verantwoordelijkheidsdomein.
Om de geschikte kandidaat te zijn voor bovenstaande functie heb je een Master communicatie, of aanverwante discipline. Val je terug op een relevante ervaring in een internationale communicatiefunctie waarbij projectbeheer, redactiecoördinatie en copywriting in het Nederlands, Frans en het Engels onontbeerlijk is.
Verder Zijn Volgende Eigenschappen Op Je Lijf Geschreven
klant- en resultaatsgericht,
teamplayer en nauwkeurig.
Je hebt voldoende verantwoordelijkheidszin om met vertrouwelijke gegevens te werken.
Ben jij de geschikte kandidaat ?
Stuur dan snel je CV en motivatiebrief naar email@example.com met de referentie 114-3642 verk
Digital Project Manager
SAINT-GOBAIN Building Glass – Anderlecht
As Digital Project Manager, your role will be to make sure our client’s various websites are appealing, and to increase their visibility on the social networks.
You will have a lot of autonomy in your role and will report to the Marketing Manager.
You will work in close collaboration with all the departments in Belgium and abroad, to communicate online about innovations and interesting projects.
Your responsibilities :
- You are responsible of the management and the update regarding the online websites, blogs and
- You manage the development and the maintenance of the digital platforms and social media,
while monitoring precisely our brand reputation.
- You hunt in an autonomous and proactive manner the various interesting content within the
organisation and you are responsible of an adapted communication to the relevant target groups through our digital media channels.
- You assist in the preparation of internal as well as external communication, with a clear view on
the different target groups.
- You are responsible for the development of an efficient internal communication process.
- You create support for the coaching and training of clients and internal employees, and you know
how to translate technical information in an enthusiast manner.
- You enjoyed a higher education and you have a profound passion for digital communication.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience within the domain of digital communication, and more
specifically you are up to date about the current developments and trends related to digital and social media technologies.
- You possess great project management skills.
- You have a creative and accessible way of writing.
- You are able to write and speak fluently on a professional level in French, and have a good level of
Dutch and English.
- You can picture yourself working together with engineers and technical products.
Our client’s offer:
- Our client offers a friendly work atmosphere, in a professional and innovative environment ;
- You will join a marketing team of 10 people, and have regular contacts with the marketing teams
in the Netherlands, in Paris and across other countries ;
- You will get trainings regarding the different product ranges of the group, and will also benefit
from a tailor-made development programme to help you grow within the organisation, in Belgium or abroad ;
- Last but not least, you will get an attractive salary package (various extra-legal advantages
included) and flexibility in your working hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your updated CV in English to Leslie Van Cauwenberghe at “Generations Recruitment”:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org ½ T: +32 2 344 44 08 or +32 486 433 595.