Voici les offres d’emploi du moment !
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Run for gold…
Je vindt veel afwisseling in je takenpakket.
Strak pak aan de haak! Je komt terecht in een informele, enthousiaste en ongedwongen werksfeer.
Je kunt rekenen op een competitief pakket (maaltijdcheques, hospitalisatieverzekering, pensioenplan, bonusplan, fietsvergoeding).
Je kunt gebruik maken van ons sportcomplex om je fysieke grenzen te verleggen: atletiekpiste, beachvolleybalvelden, tennisvelden, fitnesszaal, sportzaal,… Ook worden er regelmatig teamactiviteiten georganiseerd.
Jouw Communications Manager zal je coachen, inspireren en verder ontwikkelen waardoor je talent voortdurend in beweging blijft en doorgroeimogelijkheden binnen je bereik liggen.
Een tweede stap zijn een digitaal interview en PC-testen van leerpotentieel en persoonlijkheid.
Volgende selectie ronde is een interview met de hiring manager(s).
De finish is in zicht: na een laatste gesprek met de HR Director zullen we beslissen of je deel zal uitmaken van ons team.
Voor vragen omtrent de job kan je terecht bij Heleen Van Pelt (013 61 66 17)
Voor vragen omtrent de selectie kan je terecht bij Jasmien Nysmans (013 61 6722)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.Job ID 00363786
Description du poste
Develop a large set of internal communication interventions in order to enable the successful implementation of the company Strategy and of the HR & OD Strategy.Responsibilities & accountabilities
- Develop effective internal communication strategy and manage a robust annual communications plan.
- Lead and coordinate EMEA internal communication activities. Work closely with local colleagues to implement EMEA internal communications strategy across a region of 16,000 employees.
- Lead communications efforts to support change initiatives and ensure communications inform, educate, motivate and engage our employees.
- Establish an effective and efficient information cascade process and tools that enable our leaders to effectively communicate. Drive alignment across the region with regard to the use of the tools, applications, and processes. Work closely and regularly with the leadership team to help convey the vision, strategies, initiatives, progress, and achievements in a consistent, compelling, and transparent way.
- Partner with leaders in the organisation to create, drive and manage a communications plan to improve employee understanding and engagement
- Support leaders to provide trusted and credible communication advice and support, with a very strong emphasis and focus on change management and cultural transformation.
- Create content in English than can be effectively used and translated (if needed) across the region to engage employees and effectively deliver key messages.
- Leverage local initiatives and share learnings across the region.
- Qualifications such as communications / journalism / public relations or business, and a minimum of 10 years communication experience in an int’l environment
- Strong knowledge of internal communication trends and developments
- Strong ability to understand the strategy and the functioning of a relatively complex company
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing communication frameworks and programs
- Experience with the latest communication technologies like digital media, social platforms, general internal applications and employee survey tools. Intranet, Blogs, employee magazines, Internal TV broadcast, Video Conferencing, basic video recording skills etc,
- Ability to create effective content to reach a diverse employee population across multiple countries, languages, and working environments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, project management skills, and writing skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and work comfortably with senior leaders in the organisation.
- Proven track record in developing, managing and implementing a multi-audience employee communication plans
- Strong experience in change management / transformation communication
- Experience with content creation and production such as magazines, intranet, and visual communications tools
- Experience in an international and multilingual environment
Description du poste
*Talent Groups at UNICEF are lists of pre-vetted, highly qualified professionals intended for fast-track recruitment processes as positions become available. Placement in a Talent Group does not guarantee a position.This is a Generic Vacancy Announcement (GVA) for the Communication Specialists Talent Group at the P-4 level in Country and Regional Offices and at Headquarters locations.UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.How can you make a difference?You will be responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring communications and advocacy strategies and related initiatives to improve the rights, survival and wellbeing of the most disadvantaged children.
- Develop and manage advocacy and communications strategies, activities and work plans related to UNICEF’s programmatic areas.
- Manage and oversee the execution of digital initiatives as well as monitoring and analysis of digital trends and their impact on UNICEF’s brand.
- Identify new opportunities and innovative practices on the use of multiple media and social and digital platforms.
- Develop and build relationships with key journalists and other influencers and acts as a spokesperson to help put children on the top of the public agenda.
- Develop communication and media materials, including media and public engagement plans.
- Create guidance and tools to implement communications and public advocacy activities and measure their effectiveness.
- Collaborate with colleagues across sections and offices to establish UNICEF’s leadership role in advocacy and communication.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, including youth and community advocates and other influencers to advance UNICEF’s mission.Identify, build and maintain partnerships and influence agenda setting for resource mobilization initiatives, including during emergencies.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have the following:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s) in Communication, Journalism, Public Information, Public Relations, Marketing, Branding and Social Sciences or a directly related field(s);
- A minimum of eight years of progressive, relevant work experience in communication, media, advocacy and/or digital media role, including in international/multicultural settings;
- Experience in humanitarian emergency and conflict settings is desirable.
- Proficiency in English (written & verbal) and working knowledge (intermediate) of another official language of the United Nations (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish);
- Readiness to be assigned to any UNICEF office worldwide, including non-family and emergency duty stations;
- Good understanding of world affairs, current events and development issues;
- Prior knowledge of working for the United Nations or international aid organizations is an asset.