VMA group recherche pour un client un Manager Internal Communications.
Voici le détail de l’offre.
Descriptif du poste
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING CANDIDATES!
Good renumeration level +/- Euro 85K / year
This is a newly created role with a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf.
Responsible for developing and managing internal and external communications programs as assigned for the Operating Company and EMEA region, in order to contribute to spread business/Company’s information, reinforcing the engagement and sense of belonging of the employees, increasing “proximity” with different Company’s stakeholders, in accordance to the strategies, guidelines and policies settled. The focus and priority will be put on internal communication.
• Create content / articles to communicate company’s growth strategies, news, values and policies through company’s internal communications vehicles including but not limited to: CEO Letter, Intranet portal, Employee newsletter, Town Halls/Webcasts, social media, Executive road shows and Senior Management Meetings
• Assist VP Corporate Affairs in building external partner relationships and in creating content/articles/media briefings for external communication purposes. Eventually act as spokesperson. Be part of the crisis management team.
• Support leaders through the development of communications toolkits and templates for various campaigns, internal and external.
• Implement actions linked to Global Communications Strategies, ensure consistency and coherence between global and local messages
• Reinforce the concept of “Company Spirit”, through targetted campaigns
• Assist local managers in their external community and industry affairs efforts. Build relationships with a team of “communications champions” throughout the region to help facilitate message alignment and cascading in all EMEA countries.
• Responsible for ensuring global corporate communications are cascaded in EMEA and country communications are diffused across all EMEA countries.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content. Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML)
• Maintain corporate visual identity and expand photo library.
• Plan and manage internal executive communications.
• Develop and maintain communication database and communication calendar/events
• Manage vendors and resources for internal and external purposes.
• Create and/or manages the design of materials within brand parameters, optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content (eg online, social media, email, video, print etc) for internal and external purposes
• Coordinate the development and/or manage updates of publications (facts sheets, accomplishments brochures, annual reports, and strategic plans)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Master degree in communications, journalism, or related field
• Substantial work experience in public relations, communications or related field.
• Experience of media engagement in the EU/Brussels business and sector arena
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
• English mother tongue or fluency written and spoken required
• Ability to travel (approximately 15%, more the first months)
• Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and maintain quality
• Ability to work independently as well as in teams
• Capabilities to manage projects with visual, infographic and animated contents
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency, and other Communication and Design software (Ex: Publisher)