Voici quelques offres d’emploi dans le secteur de la communication, du digital, des RH, etc.
Descriptif du poste
In this role, you will be the guardian of the corporate brand and reputation of a world-leading FMCG multinational. You will be responsible for all internal and external communications in Benelux. Public Relations (PR) will be an essential part of the job, where you will work closely with the company’s senior management, including the CEO.
- Develop and implement an annual corporate communications plan and strategy for the Benelux based on the company’s requirements in close cooperation and alignment with the Division Head;
- Consult and coach local senior management, drive the External Communications and the whole organization in all communication related fields;
- Lead all internal and external communication activities related to the CEO in Belgium;
- Identify third parties in Corporate Communications projects and lead/coordinate the activities of internal and external participants;
- Deliver all communications activities in the areas of media and external, internal and online in line with the annual plan, budget and time frame. Ensure consistent alignment with corporate strategy and key messages;
- Evaluate the outcome of communications projects;
- Contribute to enhancing the standards and levels of corporate communications within the division by proactively sharing best practices.
The ideal candidate will display the following qualifications and competencies:
- A confident, senior corporate communications professional with extensive experience in media relations, especially in Belgium;
- Ability to work closely with the company’s CEO and Senior Management, while securing the centralized corporate communications strategy;
- Maintains a hands-on, can-do mentality;
- Allocation: 75% internal communications, 25% external communications;
- Ability to bring-in and extend a media network, especially in Belgium;
- Dutch / Flemish native speaker, fluency in English is a must, French language skills are preferred;
- Reporting to the corporate communications Division Head for Belgium, the Netherlands and France.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Descriptif du poste
As a designer you have to know exactly what you’re doing. You master the details. You commit. What you create has to be pure, smart and surprising. A joy for every day. That’s what makes Swedish design great. And guess what, it works wonders for us too.
We are Lantmännen Unibake, the second largest bakery products group in Europe, with 35 industrial bakeries in 18 countries, and authentic Swedish roots. Our Pastridor & Schulstad brands are true quality references.
Every day, our 5,800 employees ensure that the world can enjoy our Better Bread, Easy-to-Eat (Fastfood & Savouries) and Sweet Moments categories.
We offer high-quality bakery products and innovative solutions, which is how we create value, safety and enjoyment for highly demanding customers and consumers on a daily basis. That is our passion. Our design method.
Senior Communication and Brand Manager
The company is in a change process going from production and customer driven to a market driven organization. An autonomous marketing team has been set up, lead by the marketing director.
The marketing department has been given the responsibility to lead the business orientation. The team covers category management, product management, channel marketing and customer education. The key role of communication and brand management is today the missing link. The brand and communication execution needs to be lifted to a professional benchmark level.
Therefore we are looking for an entrepreneurial communication and brand expert that is willing to take this challenge and lead the organization towards a leading bakery group.
- Your goals is to increase the value, image and knowledge of our company, brands and products towards all stakeholders.
- You set up the entire marketing communication, strategy and plan. You decide on the perfect mix of paid, owned and earned media channels. You lead the editorial brand communication plan. You systematically plan, implement, monitor, and revise all the channels of communication within the organization.
- You act as an entrepreneur constantly fostering media innovation and development of business opportunities in customer and consumer communication and interaction through digital and traditional media channels.
- You have a strong customer priority, but also manage internal and crisis communication.
- You especially develop a digital communication strategy and plan including presence on social media platforms and marketing automation.
- As brand manager you decide on the brand strategy of our local brands and influence the brand strategy of our global brands. This includes strategic choice of brands and developing the brands value, image, and story.
- Together with the channel marketeers, you prepare brand or product launch campaigns.
- You manage your budget and constantly try to find the best return on investment.
- Together with the marketing director, you will determine KPI’s and will set up a reporting system (dashboard) to evaluate efficiently and clearly the results on a monthly basis.
- You have a regional responsibility, operating out of Belgium, for Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Italy and Spain.
- You have a master degree
- You have relevant marketing and communication management experience, with proven track record both in traditional and digital communication.
- You combine a strategic view with a « can-do » and execution spirit.
- You can act as a change agent.
- You have a strong business acumen, are creative, a team player and strong communicator
- Ideally have experience in setting up and managing a marketing automation and lead generation system
- Dutch/French/English language skills a must
What we offer:
- A Pioneering role in a changing and growing company with a vision to become a global leader in its industry.
- Work in an international, entrepreneurial environment
- Future career development to senior roles
- A competitive remuneration package, including company car
Descriptif du poste
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER BeLux
The role can be located in either in Antwerp/Belgium or Frankfurt/Germany.
The Social Media Manager implements social media strategy to build brand awareness and generate product consideration, while growing and engaging audiences in multiple channels for Jaguar and Land Rover in the Belgium and Luxembourg market. The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated individual with a passion for content strategy, creative writing and community participation leadership.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for:
- Growing engaged communities by managing long-lead local editorial calendars, creating and posting content, monitoring conversations, responding when needed, and monitoring brand buzz
- Bringing new ideas for engagement forward, defining the benefit for both our social communities and client business needs
- Identifying key audiences and influencers and determining new ways to connect and activate them to become brand ambassadors for the benefit of the community and the brand
- Supporting the business goals of increased awareness, consideration and sales
- Managing a consistently branded presence in all social channels (incl. Facebook, Instagram, YouTubeand also LinkedIn (B2B))
- Working with partner, vendors and other Social Media Team-Members to coordinate contentdevelopment and social postings
- Development and implementation of platform specific media strategies (based on company objectivesand target group insights)
Editorial Content Calendar
Development of the local Editorial Content Calendar:
- Identify content that drives engagement, both for specific channels and specific audiences Write posts
- Find images
- Tailor posts to the unique needs of users in differing social channels (including paid media) Manage approvals
- Post, monitor and engage customers on all current platforms
- Ensure all posts maintain a consistently branded tone & voice
- Mediate, and if necessary, properly escalate customer service concerns with internal Operations,
- Legal, and Customer Service
- Community Engagement
- Be the voice of the brand help make the brands relevant and necessary in popular culture, approachable and charismatic
- Proactively interact with online communities across all platforms
- Identify niche communities, such as owners, to engage and develop as brand advocates Identify the content and editorial style that drives engagement in different channels Identify influencers and grow them into advocates
- Constant screening and handling of social media channels
- Content Development
- Content audits to determine which content is most impactful for differing audiences and channels Identify content opportunities and be a “content opportunist” – identifying and developing good stories, memes, current events, and more, from within and without the client’s business
- Work with PR and Event teams to identify and leverage opportunities for content and social activation
- Social Campaigns and Social Extensions
- Identify social extensions for existing communications, both ATL and BTL
- Work with the local and European Social Media Manager & Social Media Strategist to develop primary social campaigns and weave social into every digital communication
- Work with other Social Media/ Community Managers to identify opportunities from competitive comparisons
- Work with other local offices to share content calendars, learnings and best practices
- Social metrics and reporting
- Ensure that projects running are being tracked and filed appropriately
- Maintain, monitor and report standard social KPIs/statistics
- Identify opportunities and insights based on the reports and suggest initiatives and learnings for future
LENGTH OF EXPERIENCE
3+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Premium Automotive experience strongly preferred, other automotive or premium experience welcomed
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- High level of familiarity with established and emerging social platforms
- Understanding of social analytics; familiarity with measurement tools
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills – listening, coaching,
- mentoring, explaining difficult concepts in simple language, and ability to
- relate and play well with others
- Diplomatic and professional with the ability to work well with all levels of
- staff (both internal and external)
- Passion and empathy for the consumer’s perspective
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Assertive and resourceful with a proven track record of getting things done
- Ability to function well under demanding timelines
- Excel, Power Point & Photoshop skills preferred
- Media know how (platform & target group specific)
- Excellent understanding of the Belgium and Luxembourg market in terms of
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to write simply and persuasively in Flemish and French
- Flemish native speaker or French native speaker
- Fluency in either French or Flamish and English
- Willingness to travel to Frankfurt a couple of time over the year
- Able to articulate and present ideas with conviction – excellent presentationskills
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Highly organized and flexible
- IT literate
- Commercially aware
- Good numerical / financial understanding
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- Must have excellent emotional intelligence
Descriptif du poste
Excellent communication skills: ability to inspire, influence and convince
Excellent technical communication expertise (softwares/hardwares/video edition/…)
Ability to understand what matters for people
Good knowledge the “shop floor” population , strong business insight and deep understanding of the impact of the company culture and the way in which messaging can be developed to maximum effect within the organization
Ability to speak & write English. French / Italian is a plus
5-10 years’ experience in engagement/communication with proven experience of implementing and measuring communications programs to support alignment and achievement of business objectives :
- Ability to bring adequate communication, engagement solutions to business
- Ability to write messages
- Ability to do infographics using the GSK brand compliance (and SharePoint)
Experience in global companies
Experience in R&D environement is a plus
We are currently seeking a R&D Communication Officer to join our Alignment & Engagement department. If interested, please read further.
Under direct reporting of the head of Alignment and Engagement, the R&D Communication Officer will support R&D in the delivery of business objectives by implementing innovative and efficient communication channels for the whole population (blog, intranet, …) and ensure that those channels are used in a disciplined and efficient way. In addition, the R&D Communication Officer will support the R&D Leadership Team and their leadership teams enhancing recognition through the preparation, writing and publications of success stories, videos, … and using appropriate communication channels for publication. All of this has as a final goal to increase people’s engagement internally.
The R&D Communication Officer will be responsible; through support to the Alignment & Engagement lead; for following key deliverables:
- Design and implement an internal editorial framework and plan in order to ensure adequate and pertinent publication of success stories creating a clear line of sight between individual contributions, departmental mission and the R&D ambition.
- Ensure the engagement by bringing the “outside” in in R&D by sharing key events content, publications, etc. to be relayed to the rest of R&D (Congress Clips…)
- Maintain up-to-date facts about R&D and numbers/types of collaborations to facilitate the coordination and delivery of key components of the plan (company profiles, descriptions of R&D or GSK Vaccines for funding proposals, publications strategy…)
- Co-deliver the on-boarding programs in R&D
- Leverage and implement the use new tools and channels (web, social media) with the aim of building relationships with our employees all around the globe (input to Partnering on GSK.com, …)
- Enhance recognition through the preparation, writing and publications of success stories and support leaders in creating a dynamic and engaging work environment (employee of the month, happy hour on Friday, recognition, celebration,…)
- Define and deliver impactful communication interventions; leveraging the use of native language to enhance emotional engagement
- Implement and use the innovative communication channels (blog, intranet, newsletters,…) in order to Promote change offering, inform about R&D performance and integration
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we’re looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world’s leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world’s countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Descriptif du poste
Reporting to the Business & Residential Communication Manager
Conceive, develop and plan relevant communication actions within one or more communication expertise domains, towards a well-defined target and integrated in the total communication mix.
Steer actions to translate global strategy into the different deliverables.
Key responsibility areas
· Translates briefing from Go To Market-marketing into clear and concrete communication briefing, objectives and deliverables
· Develops and elaborates the most effective communication approach based on this briefing
· Briefs the communication agency (internal studio or external agency)
· Implements and follows-up from briefing to final deliverable, all aspects of this communication project
Major interactions :
With Communication department:
– Content alignment with all communication experts on a daily basis
– Visual alignment with House Style on a daily basis
With other Orange departments:
– Translates briefings into concrete communication activities with Go To Market-marketing
– Daily collaboration with Go To Market-marketing on the implementation of the projects
With external parties:
– Communication agency (internal studio or external agency) : coaches agency to develop a creative concept based on briefing
Specific expertise :
– Project management skills: planning and organization of communication projects
– Knowledge in one or more specific communication expertise domain(s). Experience in working with and briefing external Below The Line (BTL) communication agency is a plus.
– Customer focussed in day to day decisions
Interpersonal skills :
stress-resistant, flexible, team player, presentation skills
- 3 to 4 years of similar work experience or with experience in retail communication
- Good communication skills written and spoken
- Bachelor or Master degree
Descriptif du poste
En tant que support helpdesk et logistique, vous travaillez pour la Business Unit Dossiers médicaux. Le but de cette fonction est d’assurer le support et le suivi de nos cabinets régionaux en Belgique pour les demandes informatiques de première ligne et les demandes logistiques.
Vous êtes SPOC et gérez la relation entre MLOZ et nos cabinets médicaux. Vous gérez les demandes relatives aux bâtiments, à la logistique et à la sécurité :
- Vous construisez de bonnes relations avec nos cabinets, nos équipes logistiques et nos propriétaires.
- Vous êtes le premier point de contact pour les demandes générales.
- Vous analysez les demandes, prenez action et y répondez à temps.
- Vous transférez les informations au service adéquat si vous ne pouvez pas répondre vous-même et/ou si la demande ne fait pas partie de vos tâches.
- Vous vous chargez du suivi des demandes.
- Vous identifiez les actions d’entretien et de petites réparations pour les cabinets médicaux et en assurez le suivi, le but étant de garder ceux-ci en bon état.
Vous êtes SPOC et gérez la relation entre MLOZ et nos cabinets médicaux. Vous assurez le suivi des demandes IT de première ligne :
- Vous dressez l’inventaire et faites le suivi des demandes relatives au matériel IT et aux problèmes applicatifs.
- Vous apportez votre aide aux utilisateurs dans le cadre de leurs demandes et recherchez une solution pragmatique.
- Vous analysez les problèmes applicatifs et en faites le rapport aux fournisseurs de logiciel et à vos collègues business analystes en vue d’apporter une solution.
- Vous informez les analystes concernés au sujet des demandes IT.
- Vous prenez les initiatives nécessaires afin que les utilisateurs puissent travailler de manière plus autonome, afin d’augmenter la productivité.
Un collègue dynamique à la recherche d’une fonction apportant beaucoup de variations. Une personne qui s’y connaît en diverses approches et peut établir de bonnes relations avec les gens. Nous demandons aussi :
- Une connaissance approfondie de MS Office et de l’hardware IT
- La capacité de travailler de manière autonome tout en étant spécialiste en coordination
- Orientation client et précision dans le suivi des demandes
- Le sens de la communication, et aussi un véritable sens de la diplomatie
- Une excellente connaissance du français et du néerlandais
- Un permis de conduire B
Nous offrons un contrat à durée indéterminée.
- Vous recevez un salaire attractif en fonction de vos responsabilités et de votre expérience.
- Nous vous offrons un bonus, dépendant de vos objectifs et résultats personnels.
- Vous bénéficiez également de nombreux avantages extralégaux tels que l’affiliation à Dentalia Plus et Hospitalia Plus, des chèques-repas, une assurance groupe,..
- Votre fonction comporte de l’autonomie et des initiatives, mais aussi du travail en équipe avec d’autres collègues.
- Cette fonction vous donne l’opportunité de vous développer personnellement et professionnellement.
- Vous aurez l’occasion de suivre plusieurs formations pour favoriser votre carrière
Faculty of Letters,
Translation and Communication Department of Communication and Information sciences
Required Qualifications : PhD Degree (with doctoral thesis), preferably in information and communication0
Required Skills :
– A minimum of 4-year scientific career at the time of hiring
– Postdoctoral experience and an excellent scientific record0
– A stay abroad in an academic institution other that the one in which the doctoral studies were undertaken is a criterion that will be taken into account in the file. This can be during or after the doctoral studies.
– For non-French speaking natives (level C1 is required), a learning period may be granted, but candidates must be capable of teaching in French at the end of the third year following their appointment.
Candidates will have in-depth knowledge of the changes and challenges in the field of communication, as shown by their academic achievements and publication records. They must have teaching experience in higher education and/or at university level, and show excellent pedagogical skills. They will display a sense of initiative and entrepreneurial skills, along with team spirit. They must be able to coordinate pedagogical activities aimed at a high number of students, while managing and developing courses and programs. Professional experience in the field of communication is an asset.
In addition, candidates must have:
– A minimum of 4-year scientific career at the time of appointment;
– A post-doctoral experience and an excellent scientific record.