Voici les offres d’emploi communication interne de la semaine.
Would you like to work for a company in motion? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here you can get better acquainted with our Proximus Group and especially the Proximus brand with which you will work.
As Belgium’s largest telco/ICT player we have one main priority: making sure that all private and professional clients can communicate always and everywhere, so this includes you and your close friends!
In order to guarantee our residential and professional Proximus-customers an outstanding service completely tailored to their specific needs, we trust upon two dedicated business units: Consumer Business Unit (CBU) and Enterprise Business Unit (EBU). Together they are the beating heart of our organisation. Our products make us proud: fixed & mobile telephony, ICT solutions, internet (3G,4G), cloud computing, mobile payment, digital television, e-health, …
Our passion? Listening actively and respectfully to the customers and offering them efficient and tailor made solutions seamlessly aligned to their needs.
The Communication Journey Manager is the right hand of the Head of Media and even more the architect of a total communication journey plan for all strategic Proximus messages. In answer to a strategic campaign brief, the purpose of the job is to optimize brand preference and sales by architecting which specific message needs to be given to which consumer at what moment in which touchpoint or media.
To build these total communication journeys, the Journey Manager needs to leverage and feed CRM wherever possible. Important to note that the communication journey covers all owned, earned, shared and paid media. This means covering owned TV channels, social networks, portals, sites, apps, sponsored events, partner touchpoints, shops and all other possibilities on top of all paid media options.
Related to this, close collaboration with the e-transformation team is critical. The resulting communication journey serves on the one hand as plan for creative development by campaign, digital and content managers throughout the company; on the other hand it serves as base for mediaplanning and –buying.
This means that the Communication Journey Manager will work transversally across departments and divisions. When plans are in market, the communication journey manager analyses in partnership with x-divisional analysts the impact on brand and sales for optimization of the running and upcoming plans.
- Communication journey
- Responsible to architect/design total communication journeys covering all owned, earned, shared and paid media. These journeys clarify which specific message needs to be given to which consumer at what moment in which touchpoint or media.
- More specifically, responsible to identify different targets and insights, develop customer propositions and messages along the funnel, from first touchpoint to remarketing and retargeting, deliver communication journey design & improvements across all touch points (OESP) in order to drive communication efficiency. This includes researching all relevant Messages and Profiles and finding the combinations that can be reached in the most efficient way. To do this we use internal analytics data, research and partners.
- Responsible to define Google adwords/ SEA Strategy related to marketing campaigns & always on and support the SEA campaigning.
- Responsible to guide and assist campaign captains, content manager and media planners in bringing these communication journeys to life in the content briefing, media briefing and in the agency briefing & executions.
- Improve cross dept. collaboration
- Responsible to lead, guide and bring together all the stakeholders that can help in creating a better communication journey. This includes SIA, Sponsoring, ETR, Sales, Content, Press, …
- Responsible to leverage Communication Journey Connection between Media & Com, CRM & Sponsoring: make connection between COM (developing insights & messages) and Media (selecting media touch points, journey follow up and optimization), Specifically versus CRM & Sponsoring: make the connection between consumer info and custom audiences (and non custom audiences) to build and kick back learnings from advertising tracking and measurements.
- Responsible to organise a 0-measurement and centralize post-com measurement for all umbrella campaigns and always-on journeys and follow-up reporting during and after the campaign. Report on Google adwords performance and steer improvements.
- Responsible to optimize journeys based on analytics.
- Data reportingManages the Data Reporting Manager and optimizes reporting structure, methods and reporting content choice in order to get the most of it for communication efficiency
- You have a university degree
- You have about 10 years of experience in marketing, media and/or communication roles with minimum 5 years of digital specialization.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You are customer-oriented
- You can develop a vision
- Plan design
- You are result oriented
- You are a decision taker
- Leadership skills
- Transversal collaboration ; you can motivate others
- You are creative, open for change
- You have an analytical & strategic approach
- You act autonomously
You’ll be part of a large company where complex, high-tech products and services go hand in hand with innovation. This makes our company an ideal learning environment endorsed by its relentlessly changing nature.
Do you have a passion for sales where the aim is to build and maintain long-term business relationships with customers? Would you like to help with the further roll-out of Proximus as a commercial brand? Then you’re in the right place.
Keeping a healthy work/life balance in exchange for your commitment? Here you can achieve it all, the choice is yours. We also strongly believe in the unique added value of diversity.
In return for your engagement, drive and passion, you can count on an attractive and comprehensive reward package. More info? Visit www.proximus.com/en/career.
See you soon!
Descriptif du poste
As a passionate by digital marketing, you will develop and execute an effective digital marketing strategy that contributes to increased market awareness and sustained profitable growth for all our brands.
- Develop and nurture a digital strategy together with the marketing department: find ideas to develop the e-business and the e-reputation and manage their execution.
- Have a transversal role to lead the digital transformation and guarantee success via product, mobile and digital process innovations.
- Manage and participate in the creation of consistent and adequate digital content.
- Be in charge of the creation of our Belgium e-shop website.
- Develop and execute CRM campaigns.
- Work with digital influencers to promote our brands.
- Implement digital and social activities to improve our brand’s impact on target audiences & social performance.
- Be in charge of our national digital image. Manage Social /Community channels and public websites.
- Native Dutch speaker. You are also able to speak French and English.
- Bachelor / Master in PR, Communication or Digital Marketing or equivalent by experience.
- Junior profile : 1-2 years’ experience in digital communication, Social Media.
- Interest in cosmetics.
- Strategic approach of Digital & Social media.
- Creativity, flexibility, speed & teamspirit.
- Experienced with working in process driven organizations is a plus.
- Self-motivated, passionate about imaging / brand.
Descriptif du poste
In this role, you will be the guardian of the corporate brand and reputation of a world-leading FMCG multinational. You will be responsible for all internal and external communications in Benelux. Public Relations (PR) will be an essential part of the job, where you will work closely with the company’s senior management, including the CEO.
- Develop and implement an annual corporate communications plan and strategy for the Benelux based on the company’s requirements in close cooperation and alignment with the Division Head;
- Consult and coach local senior management, drive the External Communications and the whole organization in all communication related fields;
- Lead all internal and external communication activities related to the CEO in Belgium;
- Identify third parties in Corporate Communications projects and lead/coordinate the activities of internal and external participants;
- Deliver all communications activities in the areas of media and external, internal and online in line with the annual plan, budget and time frame. Ensure consistent alignment with corporate strategy and key messages;
- Evaluate the outcome of communications projects;
- Contribute to enhancing the standards and levels of corporate communications within the division by proactively sharing best practices.
The ideal candidate will display the following qualifications and competencies:
- A confident, senior corporate communications professional with extensive experience in media relations, especially in Belgium;
- Ability to work closely with the company’s CEO and Senior Management, while securing the centralized corporate communications strategy;
- Maintains a hands-on, can-do mentality;
- Allocation: 75% internal communications, 25% external communications;
- Ability to bring-in and extend a media network, especially in Belgium;
- Dutch / Flemish native speaker, fluency in English is a must, French language skills are preferred;
- Reporting to the corporate communications Division Head for Belgium, the Netherlands and France.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Descriptif du poste
- Vous veillez à ce que notre communication soit claire et efficace tout en étant pertinente et attrayante pour notre public.
- Vous faites la rédaction finale (et traduisez occasionnellement de petits textes) pour notre site web, nos réseaux sociaux, notre magazine Globo et nos autres brochures et flyers.
- Vous apportez votre soutien, grâce à votre travail en communication, aux services Education et Campagnes.
- Vous écrivez et envoyez des communiqués de presse vers les médias néerlandophones et vous suivez la couverture d’Oxfam dans les médias.
- Vous répondez aux questions des journalistes néerlandophones et les mettez en contact avec les experts internes sur les différents thèmes.
- Vous travaillez en collaboration étroite avec notre photographe, notre graphiste et nos webmasters.
- Vous vous concertez régulièrement avec les autres collaborateurs du service ‘Communication’ et vous rendez des comptes au chef de service ‘Communication’.