Descriptif du poste
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire manufacturers. Worldwide we employ more than 69,000 people and manufacture our products in 51 facilities across 22 countries. Within the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region, our team of almost 25,000 people is focused on designing, developing, producing, marketing, selling and distributing our tires and related services.
Do you want to be a part of a Corporate Communications team based in Diegem working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
– Be the gatekeeper of one of the key tools of the Communications Department: the Communications Integrated Calendar: update and manage the calendar through liaising with the different communications functions in the region as well as the countries.
– Support on producing internal and external news bites: work with virtual teams to drive the process of development of content/messages as well as support the team updating and maintaining internal and external digital news channels.
– Manage, maintain and ensure update of EMEA internal knowledge site as well as continue development of a specific intranet for EMEA HDQ. Be the key person leading updates.
– Manage, maintain and update content of external corporate website, the corporate brochure and overview of Awards.
– Support development and execution of internal communication projects, as relevant. For example creation of communication materials to increase employee awareness/understanding of specific topics.
– Give practical support in organization of regional corporate events and meetings.
– Support the Government Affairs team – ad hoc or as part of ongoing projects – with monitoring of relevant policy developments, management of various databases and newsletters.
To join our team you will need:
– Recent graduate or ongoing bachelor studies in journalism, political science, law, administration.
– Excellent communications skills.
– Ability to apply smart thinking as well as to deliver creative, practical and tactical initiatives. Has the ability to develop solid content/knowledge.
– Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills. Needs to work across teams. Interacts successfully with the key internal stakeholders.
– Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while retaining focus on deliverables and deadlines.
– Be self-motivated, independent and not afraid to give opinions and recommend pro active courses of action.
– Very good written and verbal English language skills. Knowledge of other European languages will be an asset.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and good insight in social media.
– Interest in working in a multi-cultural environment
Social and Digital Communication Manager
Descriptif du poste
For the Corporate Function Communication, we are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Social and Digital Communication Manager who will report directly to the Group Communications General Manager.
Define and implement Solvay’s digital communication and social media strategies (internal and external)
- Audience identification
- Digital & social media policy evolution
- Employee empowerment/ambassador program
- Digital Communication architecture evolution
- Governance (web, social media)
- Online reputation management
- Digital and social activities reporting with appropriate metrics, insights and best practices to improve Solvay’s impact on target audiences & social performance.
Project Solvay into the future of digital communications
- Spearhead digital creativity & innovation in Solvay communications
- Propose, advocate and pioneer new usages, tools, mindsets
- Steer and plan existing tools and architecture evolutions in collaboration with SBS IS
Promote Digital Culture Through The Group
- Organize social medial mentoring & training of users in the communication family and other specific audiences.
- Liaise and represent communication with GBUs, IS, Digital Office, digital@solvay, etc.
Is The Corporate Webmaster Of Solvay
- Ensure operational management of all corporate web platforms, in co-operation with editorial team for content creation
- Ensure quality of Solvay content online – directly and in collaboration with other entities
- Organize timely & efficient publication of corporate web content
- Define and ensure digital governance: architecture, content, contributors, maintenance etc.
- Animate & support web contributors network
- Manage creation of new websites & sections (external/internal)
Manage Social Content Creation In Line With Group Editorial Positioning
- Supervise generation, edit, publish and share day-to-day content
- In collaboration with extended Editorial Team, develop content strategies for Solvay’s websites and online magazine (Asking More) to maximize impact in Social Media.
Manages Solvay communities: monitors & moderates user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community, in collaboration with the worldwide Solvay Communicator network
Inspire & organize the Social & Digital team
- Lead, inspire, train, develop, support, advise, motivate, be responsible of the team
- Supervision of existing projects, definition and follow up of digital team members’ missions, management of digital communication budget
- Master degree with relevant orientation (communication/marketing, etc)
- Strategic approach of Digital & Social media
- 10 to 15 years of experience in digital communication
- Relevant experience in Social Media & Digital
- Work experience in an international environment with a European or global scope
- Experience in team management
- Demonstrated digital communication management capabilities & experience, including:
- Digital transformation
- Social media strategy & planning
- Good understanding of SEO and content marketing
- Analytical skills
Digital Copywriter / Content Strategist
Descriptif du poste
Who are we?
PYCOGROUP is a Premium Digital Consulting and Software Development Company, a global enterprise with the necessary skills and capacity to provide high quality deliverables at the right price.
What do we do?
Building on more than 16 years of operations, PYCOGROUP has broadened its initial service of web and mobile development for advertising and marketing agencies around the globe to a full digital outsourcing, software development and consulting company, offering multinationals integrated services from start to finish. PYCOGROUP helps business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams, with growing production facilities in many countries.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Atlassian, Wal-Mart, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal, AXA, BNP Paribas amongst many others.
From starting activities to now having 10 offices worldwide, we are expanding rapidly. To maintain growth, we are urgently looking for a Digital Copywriter / Content Strategist to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team in Brussels.
As a Digital Copywriter / Content Strategist, you will:
- Research, plan and write informative, engaging and audience-relevant copy for Website, Mobile Web/Responsive content, Mobile Applications.
- Coordinate with internal team members on a wide variety of digital marketing projects.
- Create and interpret digital project deliverables and marketing/communication documents.
- Optimize campaigns and content for SEO, using keyword tools, reconciling written content against SEO metrics.
- A Master’s degree in the field of communication or equivalent by experience.
- Good communication skills and the ability to provide exceptional advice to our clients.
- Excellent written and spoken French and the ability to fluently communicate in Dutch and English.
- Experience in writing copy, specifically for web/digital platforms.
- The ability to work enthusiastically with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Good knowledge of SEO
What do we offer?
- A significant role within a fast-growing company and sector
- Lots of growth potential and opportunities that cross your way.
- A salary package including:
- A competitive gross salary based on expertise and experience
- Additional net allowances
- A premium car (model depending on your experience)
- Fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Smartphone and unlimited pay plan
- Laptop + internet compensation for home
- Insurance-package: hospitalization & pension fund
We also accept Freelance consultants.
At PYCO GROUP, we don’t just offer you a job, we offer you your future.
Head of Social and Digital Communications
Descriptif du poste
For the Corporate Function Communication, we are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Social and Digital Communication Manager who will report directly to the Group Communications General Manager
- Define and implement the digital communication and social media strategies (internal and external)
- Spearhead digital creativity & innovation
- Steer existing tools and architecture evolutions in collaboration with IT
- Animate & support web contributor’s network
- Manage social content creation in line with Group editorial positioning
- Lead and organise the Social & Digital team
Skills and experiences:
- Fluent English required, other languages are a plus
- Work experience in a global or European scope
- Corporate Communications experience for a strategic approach of Social and Digital Media
- Social media strategy and planning
- Capacity to mobilise appropriate resources to ensure maximum interactivity & reactiveness
- Leadership, team management experience
- Strong influencing skills
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Elise Guillet at email@example.com quoting EG19578.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Descriptif du poste
Web content / Graphic designer for the « External and Internal Communication » service
The « External and Internal Communication » service is responsible for the FSMA’s communications via various channels (press releases, website, social media, intranet, newsletters, etc.). To strengthen the team, the service is looking for a Web content/Graphic designer who will take on the following tasks, among others:
- Managing and updating the FSMA website.
- Following up on the interactive applications (open consultations, newsletters, etc.).
- Managing the intranet.
- Designing and sending out newsletters.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT – graphic design – multimedia.
- Very good knowledge of Drupal, basic knowledge of HTML5, Acrobat and SharePoint.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, experience with MailChimp.
- Experience with video editing and management via Vimeo.
- Interest in and experience with managing websites, on both the technical (cf. knowledge of Drupal, Acrobat and HTML) and the content sides (for which it is important to become familiar with the various activities of the FSMA).
- Familiar with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics). Knowledge of SEO.
- Solid competence in Dutch and French, good command of English.
- Strong organizational ability.
- Strict compliance with confidentiality.
- Accuracy in performing tasks.
- Ability to set priorities and flexibility.
- Willingness to engage in ongoing training.
- Ability and willingness to work on a team.
- Communication skills.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used “Microsoft Office” applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
Each member of the FSMA staff is subject to a strict code of ethics and is bound by the obligation of professional secrecy.
Descriptif du poste
Als communicatie specialist is het jou verantwoordelijkheid onze globale communicatiestrategie te ontwikkelen en te implementeren. Je bent verantwoordelijk voor de implementatie van de verschillende soorten content op onze eigen kanalen, de kanalen van onze internationale distributeurs en externe kanalen.
Je voornaamste verantwoordelijkheid voor de set-up, implementatie, follow-up en rapportering van de lokale communicatieplannen met onze key distributiepartners.
Je managet alle PR activities wereldwijd met een global PR partner en alle media/ads met een global media agency.
Je werkt pro-actief mee aan de verbetering van onze bestaande tools/platformen en komt met nieuwe ideeën.
Dit alles met als voornaamste doel de aanweigheid van onze merken te verhogen op de communicatie platformen van onze distributeurs wereldwijd & de brand visibiltiy in onze key marken te versterken.
Je hebt ervaring met de coördinatie van multi-channel communicatie en je hebt reeds gewerkt met PR, media agencies op een globale schaal. Je kan je naast het Nederlands vlot uitdrukken in het Engels en Frans. Je bent creatief en kent het belang van juiste content.
Je beschikt eveneens over sterke projectmanagement vaardigheden en je bent in staat complexe projecten te beheren.
Eerdere ervaring met social media en andere digitale platforms zoals Mailchimp, WordPress, etc is zeker een plus.
En met je entrepreneurial en hands-on mentaliteit ben je klaar om er direct in te springen!
Een gevarieerde en uitdagende functie binnen een dynamisch Belgisch bedrijf met een internationaal profiel, waar nog tal van realisaties en veelbelovende projecten te verwachten zijn.
Je wordt opgenomen in een enthousiast team waar je kan rekenen op een degelijke opleiding en ondersteuning, maar waar je tevens voldoende ruimte krijgt om je vaardigheden ten volle aan te wenden en te ontwikkelen. Je speelt een belangrijke rol in de verdere ontwikkeling van de internationale activiteiten. Daarnaast kan je rekenen op een motiverend salarispakket, aangevuld met diverse extralegale voordelen.
je kan solliciteren door je cv en motivatie door te sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voor meer informatie over deze vacature, kan je steeds Koen Van Hoye contacteren op het gsm. Nr: 0499/593046