Voici les offres communication de la semaine !
Communication & Events Coordinator
Descriptif du poste
The Communication and Events Coordinator will coordinate the planning, development and delivery of marketing communication services in order to support our businesses and operations.
These services are including internal communications, internal community management, influencer relations for corporate & business imaging communications, organize and deliver canon owned business and consumer events and manage canon presence at events from our business and media partners.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Working with the Manager Corporate Communications & Marketing Services and key stakeholders from across the business to plan, implement and measure campaigns and other marketing communications activity that directly support the business objectives. Manage brief, content, creative and budget processes until delivery and reporting.
Manage internal communications (incl. internal community management and the promotion of internal collaboration tools).
Relationship management of journalists and (digital) influencers for corporate & business imaging.
Organisation and delivery of local corporate, business and consumer Canon owned events
and brand activations on events from media and business partners.
Manage corporate presence on Canon public websites.
Brand & visual identity guardian (creative & content approval process).
Manage Canon’s Employer Brand.
Daily screening of Corporate sponsoring / partnership requests.
Supports the Manager Corporate Communications & Marketing Services in overall planning and administration tasks and implemented processes.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
Bachelor / Master in PR, Communication or Digital Marketing or equivalent by experience
Min. 3 year experience in a similar role.
High level of fluency in written and verbal French, Dutch and English
You will need
Digital & Content Marketing at heart. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Excellent planning and organizational skills with a strong eye for detail.
Experienced with working in process driven organizations.
Self-motivated, passionate about imaging / brand.
Capable of coordinating multiple projects in multiple disciplines at once.
Basic knowledge of Adobe CS, HTML and CMS application would be an interesting asset.
Prioritizing and staying focused under time pressure.
Join a growing international company with a strong reputation. An international dynamic environment and motivating responsibilities. An attractive salary package, complemented by fringe benefits witht development opportunities.
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world’s best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.
Théâtre National de la Communauté Française
Descriptif du poste
Statut : CDI temps plein, rapportant à la Directrice des relations avec les publics et du développement international.
But et responsabilités principales
Gèrer la communication à l’interne et à l’externe dans le but de promouvoir le Théâtre National, ses spectacles et l’ensemble de ses activités conformément aux objectifs artistiques du théâtre.
Définir la politique de communication du TN et élaborer la stratégie de mise en œuvre avec une attention à l’ensemble des publics.
Prendre en charge la réalisation des supports de communication.
Superviser le service Communication : coordonner et encadrer les activités de la chargée de la communication/protocole ; et de l’assistante à la Communication.
Travailler étroitement avec l’ensemble des équipes de la direction : Attachée de Presse, service pédagogique, service des relations avec les publics, pôle action et médiation culturelle ainsi qu’avec la billetterie.
Assurer l’élaboration et le suivi du budget de communication et des rétro plannings de communication du print et du web.
Assurer le relai des informations liés à la programmation vers les prestataires extérieurs: graphistes, développeurs web, partenaires médias ; et en interne au sein des services du théâtre.
Pour le print :
– Suivi de la fabrication et la rédaction des documents de communication : plaquette de saison, tracts, affiches, programmes de salle, Annonces presse, etc..
– Suivi et organisation des envois et dépôts de tous les documents de communication
Pour le web :
– Mise à jour du site internet avec enrichissement du contenu tout au long de la saison (photos, vidéos, textes, etc…)
– Développement et suivi de la stratégie web 2.0 : web et réseaux sociaux…
Manager, Training and Communication
Descriptif du poste
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in training and development or related field
- Training and Communications Management Preferred
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry – at least 4 years
- Experience in Training and Communication Management Important
- Strong facilitation skills mandatory
- Fluency in both verbal and written English is a must
- Business Knowledge
- Background in Information Technology and Computer Science is a plus
- Knowledge of GxP requirements
Ensure training is fit-for-purpose and efficiently deployed and managed within MSAT.
Ensure training strategy support business performance and compliance with Regulatory, GxP and GSK standards.
Ensure implementation of MSAT Communication plan and documentation strategy.
- Defines Strategy: Ensures transversal alignment and oversees implementation in assigned group
- Understand & capture Training needs within departments in scope and ensure prioritization to meet Business Objectives and performance; Act as entry point to consolidate all training requests whatever they come from SMEs (Quality, EHS, Manufacturing etc), local committees or Written Standards & Training Governance Board (R&D) Works with GLD partner to benefit from their expertise on methodologies, learns about new Learning strategies, technologies and best practices, to ensure the right Learning Methodology is used to answer requests, using 70-20-10 approach.
- Interact with GL&D to get Training Material developed as needed; Coordinate SMEs, review Training material as appropriate.
- Define the execution strategy for the learning solutions including the who and when to ensure to get appropriate sponsorship and ensure line managers allocation the appropriate resources to deliver the plan (SMEs, Training Coordinators, Trainers, Mentors, Coaches…)
- Be the Ambassador to develop pedagogical competency of local trainers; ensure Trainers are qualified as per Training requirements.
- Design, implement and monitor performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of the Learning Solutions; report status to Sr. Management. Guide the SMEs to identify any areas for improvement and make take appropriate actions. Ensure to escalate/cascade any appropriate communication to engage Stakeholders as well as to promote learning Solutions to targeted audience
- Capability Framework and Technical Career Ladder: Support MSAT capability framework and technical career ladder framework development and roll out across MSAT organization working with MSAT LT, HR and GL&D and keep it up to date
- Manage training matrix/Curricula
- Support Function Heads to build training plan for their staff based on job descriptions and expected competencies.
- Liaise with Training Coordinators to update and assign curricula as per local training SOP
- Be the Gatekeeper of training plans and training records
- Coordinate yearly review of accuracy of content of training matrix & assignment to staff
- Have a good understanding of training system and it’s functionalities (myLearning)
- Manage and drive execution of MSAT Communication Plan
- Establish strong communication channels in MSAT to ensure effective communication within the function and to external stakeholders
- Ensure periodic review of MSAT communication plan working with MSAT communication partner and MSAT LT and drive its execution
- Responsible for managing MSAT intranet page
- Develop MSAT monthly communication report/newsletter as needed
- Execute MSAT Documentation Strategy
- Develop MSAT documentation guidance/SOP and ensure its implementation across MSAT
- Ensure oversight on documentation practices within MSAT leveraging support of global documentum business owners and functional documentation admins
- Ensure implementation of Global Retention Schedule for all MSAT documents
- Inculcate Knowledge Management culture as part of ways of working
- Align/Share Practices within Vaccines business
- Participate in Training Manager network to share best practices and improvement initiatives. Benchmarks with external networks.
- Run MSAT Quarterly Training forums with the sub-function relays to share training updates, capture new needs and ensure continuous improvement to training matrix/curricula
- Participate and represent MSAT in GIO monthly editorial hub meetings
- Participate in Documentation related network meetings to share best practices and ensure alignment of MSAT processes with Global processes
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it’s no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations – the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission to help people do more, feel better, live longer. At GSK, we research, manufacture and make available a broad range of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
GSK Vaccines is a world’s leading company, involved in vaccine research, development and production. We have 16 candidate vaccines in development and our broad portfolio of around 40 vaccines prevent illnesses such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, typhoid, influenza and bacterial meningitis. Globally, we have more than 16.000 people working to deliver vaccines safely, every day, to people in 90% of the world’s countries. In 2014 we distributed around 800 million doses of vaccine, 80% of them to least developed, low and middle income countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Descriptif du poste
Als Communicatie Manager binnen FCR Media ben je verantwoordelijk voor zowel onze interne als externe communicatie:
- Uitwerking en implementatie van de strategie voor ons intern communicatiebeleid, waarbij samenwerking met verschillende andere departementen vereist is . Het betreft alle communicatie naar interne medewerkers, zowel updates als specifieke communicatie rond projecten, gebruik makend van verschillende kanalen.
- Uitwerking en implementatie van de strategie voor ons extern communicatiebeleid (branding, PR, social media), afgestemd op het intern communicatiebeleid
- Ontwikkeling van de strategie om de positie van FCR Media te versterken in de markt, dit mede door de organisatie van events en door specifieke partnerships op te zetten. Je bent daarnaast in staat als woordvoerder van FCR Media de pers te woord te staan.
- Intern en extern aanspreekpunt voor alle PR gerelateerde activiteiten
- Je werkt daarnaast mee aan verschillende projecten en adviseert en begeleidt collega’s. Verder word je ook bijgestaan door een copywriter.
Heb ik het?
- Je hebt minstens 5 jaar ervaring in interne en externe communicatie (liefst in een agency-omgeving), waarbij ervaring met social media en het organiseren van events een grote plus is
- Je bent perfect tweetalig NL-FR
- Je bent niet alleen strategisch sterk, maar ook hands-on om projecten te implementeren binnen het gevraagde budget en de timing. Hierin zijn zelfstandigheid en pro-activiteit zeer belangrijk.
- Je hebt een grondige kennis van het medialandschap en hebt hierbinnen relevante contacten
What’s in it for me?
- een stimulerende werkomgeving
- een marktconform salarispakket
- 13 en 14de maand
- gratis hospitalisatie- en ambulante zorgverzekering
- gratis pensioenplan
Descriptif du poste
Marketing & Communications Manager – Benelux Region
Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Benelux market – looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and be responsible for all-round marketing activities in Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Do you enjoy digital marketing, event management and content writing? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for different industries worldwide. The company employs more than 5000 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group with this Marketing & Communications Manager’s role.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we can speak more than 10 languages altogether). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
As a Marketing & Communications Manager – Benelux Region, you will be in the driving seat to create a successful marketing strategy of Comarch as an IT pioneer towards different industries (Retail & FMCG, Smart Cities, Financial Services, Telecom).
- Management and coordination of all digital activities of Comarch Benelux (local websites, social media, SEO/Google Adwords optimization);
- Organizing and management of local internal and external company events;
- Talent for writing promotional texts and press releases;
- Campaign management towards top clients and close cooperation with local sales teams;
- Relationship management with international and local press specialized in different industries.
- First experience within the Marketing and/or Technology space. Young graduates with outstanding skills and/or extracurricular activities are also considered for this role;
- Master Degree in Economics, Marketing, IT, Business Administration, Management, Entrepreneurship or similar;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Dutch and French;
- Understanding and interest in Marketing and IT industry
What Comarch Offers
- Startup working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within and outside Benelux (client visits, event management and trainings);
- High visibility in the company and numerous growth possibilities;
- In the future, successful team members will have a chance to quickly grow their careers and manage their own people within the structures of Comarch.
To apply for this position please send your Resume and Motivation Letter to email@example.com or apply online on our website.
Descriptif du poste
- High school level with experience in communications
- Area of Specialisation : Communications
- The individual will need to be able to understand and articulate strategy and manage leaders at different grades
- College degree
- Provides the best background for further development though on the job training.
DetailsJob Purpose:Delivering clear and effective communications is critical for the success of the function. This role supports with both transversal communications as well as in function communications. The role works closely with key business partners across the company. They also partner with Communication Business partners in designing and executing function targeted programs.Supporting the behavioural changes that employees need in order to progress to a performance driven organization are key activities for internal communications. This role will be responsible for designing and implementing internal programs that help drive these changes. Programs will be of varying size and will reach across the vaccines business. Support will also be given to corporate initiated programs, for which this role will act as a liaison and implementer.The work touches many of GSK’s internal stakeholders around the world. To maintain and improve our performance in such a dynamic environment requires highly engaged behaviours and motivation.Key Responsibilities
- Design and implement internal communications activities and programs that support Vaccines’ strategic ambition and drives towards being a performance driven, values based organization.
- Lead communications for key employee-facing global projects and programs. Lead planning, content development and delivery of flagship programs such as the branding, strategy visual identity roll out, transversal communications programs…
- Lead or collaborate on key events, including key meetings, global webcasts and town halls.
- Deliver high levels of employee understanding and engagement, ensuring high quality plans are executed to positively motivate employees, increase their understanding, grow alignment and increase the translation to day to day activities.
- Co-ordinate communications with other Communication Managers and/or Business Partners to ensure appropriate timing, consistent tone of voice, and a high level of communications service and quality is being achieved.
- Identify opportunities within Vaccines to develop new and creative channels that engage employees.
- Develop, manage and distribute key employee news and information, drafting compelling communications for GSK Vaccines communication channels to effectively deliver messaging to key audiences.
- Provide input on global employee communications planning and execution.
- Manage multiple projects working efficiently and effectively to maximise the impact on GSK employees, prioritizing the importance of the work in hand relative to other projects and programmes
Our OfferAt GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.Our CompanyGSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.GSK Vaccines is one of the world’s leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world’s countries.For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.Contact InformationYou may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.Important notice to Employment businesses/ AgenciesGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Descriptif du poste
Wij zoeken NL/FR stagiaires voor onze Marketing afdeling.Wie is HighCo Data?E-couponing, cash back, wedstrijden, games, loyalty programs, online platformen, multikanaal-acties enz. … . de groep HighCo biedt geïntegreerde marketingoplossingen aan waarmee merken en distributeurs de consument kunnen bereiken op elke plaats en op elk moment dat hij aankopen doet. HighCo is een pionier op het vlak van zowel traditionele als digitale promotionele acties. We innoveren en ontwikkelen voortdurend nieuwe technologieën volgens een uniek model dat het hele traject van een promotie beslaat, van concept tot uitwerking. De groep HighCo zorgt daarna voor de verwerking van de gegevens die door deze promoties worden gegenereerd, en levert kwaliteitsvolle oplossingen voor rapporteringWat bieden wij aan?Een opleiding op maat van de nieuwe marketing online technologieën, een combinatie van creativiteit, evenementenbeheer en marketing op het terrein. Een samenwerking met de verschillende departementen van de firma en contacten met de grootste spelers uit de FMCG wereld en distributie. Je komt terecht in een bedrijf waar teamspirit, collegialiteit en dynamisme de sleutelwoorden zijn van elke dienst.De waarden van de HighCo groep: Innovatie, Prestatievermogen, Respect & Passie.Wie zoeken we?Studenten die zich wensen te investeren en de innoverende wereld van de marketing below-the-line willen ontdekken gedurende hun stage. Gemotiveerde, dynamische, creatieve en ondernemende kandidaten.Interesse?Stuur uw kandidatuur naar onze HR verantwoordelijke, Mireille Clerc, op het volgende mailadres firstname.lastname@example.org.HighCo DATA Benelux N.V. – Kruiskouter 1 – 1730 Asse