Voici une sélection d’offres du moment.
Het P.C. Dr. Guislain is een algemeen psychiatrisch centrum dat binnen de Gentse regio een betekenisvolle plaats inneemt op het vlak van de geestelijke gezondheidszorg. Het centrum onderschrijft de Missie van de Broeders van Liefde, die oproept om op een deskundige en zorgzame manier om te gaan met psychisch zieke mensen.
Description de la fonction
Heb je interesse in deze functie, stuur ons dan jouw motivatiebrief en CV voor 25.08.2018 ter attentie van dhr. Marc Jans, algemeen directeur via email@example.com Voor bijkomende informatie kan je contact opnemen met het directieteam via het onthaal van het ziekenhuis T 09 216 33 11.
Mais saviez-vous que Carglass® fait partie du groupe Belron® et que nous sommes représentés dans 34 pays du monde entier avec 29 000 collaborateurs ?
En tant que spécialiste dans le domaine de la réparation et du remplacement du vitrage automobile et de la carrosserie, nous aidons nos clients dans 44 centres de service pour le vitrage automobile et dans 15 centres de service pour la carrosserie, et ce en Belgique et au Luxembourg.
Pour le renforcement de notre département RH à Hasselt, nous recherchons un(e)
Internal Communication Officer
Description de la fonction
- En concertation avec l’équipe de communication interne, vous choisissez des canaux de communication adaptés à chaque groupe cible et aux différents messages.
- Vous rédigez des textes pour la communication interne (pour Hello Work, l’IntraNet de Carglass®), la magazine ‘Break’ pour tous les collaborateurs, …
- Vous faites des traductions de communications internes, notamment du néerlandais vers le français en tenant compte des aspects culturels.
- Vous mettez au point l’information sur Hello Work dans les deux langues nationales.
- Vous gérez les contacts avec les partenaires externes pour la préparation du magazine du personnel, d’autres communications internes, d’évènements, …
- Vous avez un diplôme de bachelier (de préférence) dans une direction de communication.
- Vous avez une première expérience de travail (2 ans) dans une entreprise de taille moyenne, ce qui signifie que vous avez développé un sentiment d’appartenance à une organisation.
- Vous êtes à l’origine francophone, mais vous avez également une excellente connaissance du néerlandais.
- Vous avez de l’expérience avec des outils de communication écrits, par exemple IntraNet, magazine d’entreprise, …
- Vous avez de très bonnes compétences en communication et une plume facile.
- Vous connaissez Adobe InDesign et PhotoShop.
- Travailler avec d’autres personnes est une de vos passions. De plus, vous êtes créatif et extrêmement orienté client.
- Vous êtes résistant au stress et n’avez aucun problème à respecter les délais.
- Vous aimez travailler en équipe et de façon autonome.
- Vous êtes flexibles.
- Un travail passionnant impliquant des responsabilités dans un environnement enrichissant.
- Un investissement continu dans vos formations et votre développement personnel.
- Un contrat à durée indéterminée et un package salarial attractif.
Corporate Affairs Communications Manager
Nom de l’entreprise : Levi Strauss & Co.
Lieu de l’entreprise : Zaventem, BE
Description du poste
Job Description Corporate Affairs Communications Manager
LS&Co. Europe is seeking an accomplished communicator to join our regional Corporate Affairs team. We’re looking for a passionate storyteller with deep experience in corporate communications, media relations, and corporate reputation programs. You will be responsible for leading external communications and thought leadership across a number of high-stakes areas in the European region: innovation, sustainability, community/philanthropy and public affairs, developing and executing integrated campaigns across owned and earned media and key stakeholder communities. While focused primarily on external communications, this role may also provide support for targeted internal and executive communications.
You will partner closely with the Global Corporate Affairs teams and regional business leaders to develop and execute strategic visibility programs that enhance and protect the company’s reputation.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Lead and execute regional external communications in Europe to build visibility and thought leadership across key pillars of corporate reputation, including: business leadership sustainability, innovation, community/philanthropy.
- Advise key stakeholders on media and influencer engagement and provide hands-on support for external engagements.
- Use different channels to effectively communicate regional storylines, including via in-depth feature stories, day-to-day news bureau, key speaking engagements and social media.
- Translate global and regional strategies into cohesive narrative and key message platforms to proactively drive the company leadership in Europe; leverage messaging to bring attention to areas of differentiation or competitive advantage.
- Work with global and local teams to develop actionable and cohesive storytelling toolkits to maximize exposure and impact of proactive communications programs.
- Build and manage relationships with key industry media and other external stakeholder groups.
- Create and distribute internal Daily News Brief to inform employees and leaders about LS&Co. and industry news.
- Manage key projects, including but not limited to strategic plans and calendar creation, media research and insights, communications material creation, competitive tracking, metrics, and multi-media outreach (earned, owned, social).
- Provide “outside-in” perspective to inform external communications programming and storylines.
- Work with global corporate affairs colleagues and supporting agencies to develop editorial content – written, audio and video—that can be leveraged across LS&Co.’s internal communication properties, as well as to enrich external communication efforts.
- Contribute to targeted internal and executive communications.
- Participate in the management of regional crisis communications.
Required Skills & Experience
Education: University Degree (with 8-10 years of experience in strategic communications, with a specialization in media relations and external communications.)
- Excellent English writing skills (a writing test will be required)
- Media monitoring
- Content analysis
- Visual communication
- Measuring results
- Experience providing strategic communications counsel to senior executives
- Experience working with the media
LOCATION Leonardo da Vincilaan 19 1831 Zaventem BelgiumFULL TIME/PART TIMEFull time
Corporate Communication Manager (Internal Communication)
Nom de l’entreprise : Lineas L
Lieu de l’entreprise Koning Albert II Laan 37, Schaerbeek, BRU 1030, BE
Description du poste
Worried about today’s climate and mobility issues, the thousands of kilometres of traffic jams, and the impact on our environment?
Then join Lineas to help us make a real difference.
At Lineas we have a clear mission: shift as much truck transport as possible from road to rail.
Because we believe smart rail solutions are the only way to ensure we don’t come to a collective stand-still in Europe in the near future.
With our Green Xpress Network, a uniquely direct and quality rail network between major hubs in Europe, we want to change the way companies are transporting their goods. We are redefining what the European transport sector should like and want to convince as many people as possible that this ‘modal shift’ is the only way forward.
Therefore, we are looking for a Corporate Communication Manager to reinforce our team.
As part of the Corporate Marketing & Communication team, you will join a group of people who are eager to get the message out and engage all stakeholders around Lineas’ ambition for modal shift.
Ready to join this dynamic and leading game-changer in the world of European logistics?
About the job
- As a member of the Corporate Communication & Marketing team, you are part of a dynamic team which is closely tied in with the rest of the business. You work closely together with the other business teams to ensure communication is a key lever for the growth of the company and realisation of its Modal Shift ambition.
- You are a vital player in bringing the Lineas’ story to key internal and external stakeholders with a focus on the fast-growing and diverse group of employees. You develop and drive the internal communication strategy which aims at informing, engaging and activating all employees around Lineas’ ambition for Modal Shift. In collaboration with HR, you also drive the employer branding strategy which aims at attracting the right talents to come join our fast-growing workforce.
- You maximize the communication effectiveness and reach through an impactful 360° editorial calendar which integrates with the external and marketing calendar, with a clear channel mix and phasing of messages, leveraging all contemporary communication media.
- You coach and guide senior leaders and people managers in their communication and ensure that all communication is well aligned with the overall Lineas strategy.
- Internal communication strategy development: You develop, manage, drive and implement the internal communication strategy to build and safeguard employees’ engagement. You develop a clear communication calendar mapping key internal stakeholders/audiences against key messages, and further develop the channel mix (employee magazine, intranet, Yammer, screens/digital signage, live events/meetings, cascade packages, etc.) in close collaboration with the field teams to reach and engage all employees with maximum impact.
- Employer branding strategy development: You develop, manage, drive and implement the employer branding strategy to build Lineas’ brand awareness with key target audiences, thereby generating traction with and inflow of potential colleagues. You work closely with HR and other key functions to develop a clear communication calendar with impactful tactical campaigns and actions to achieve these targets.
- Editorial calendar / content marketing: You manage a proactive editorial calendar which surfaces (through your internal network) key strategic messages and proof-points, building reason-to-believe in the Lineas strategy and ambition. You leverage an impactful and creative mix of contemporary channels and formats making these messages stand out. You work closely with your other team members to ensure an integrated and coherent 360° editorial calendar.
- Strategic, tactical and operational messaging: You support the definition of the Lineas identity by continuously developing and updating the strategic storyline and core messages regarding Lineas’ purpose, ambitions, plans and way of working. You develop, update, share and safeguard the Lineas message architecture to ensure consistency at all touchpoints in terms of tone of voice, key messages and proof points. You ‘translate’ these strategic messages into compelling messages, talking points, scripts… for different target groups and occasions.
- Communication and presentation coaching: You support and coach people managers throughout the organisation to help them communicate with impact towards their teams, aiding them with the necessary assets to do so effectively.
Required skills, attitude and experience
- Professional with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in similar roles and levels of responsibility.
- Growth mindset & entrepreneurial spirit: A high drive to constantly improve current approaches and eager to experiment with new practices, media and approaches. Capable of dealing with a lot of ambiguity and energized by a fast-changing environment in an international context.
- Team player & result-driven implementer: Enjoys booking success as a team while also taking ownership, combining sound strategic thinking combined with a result-driven “get things done” mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong affinity with all contemporary media channels, both digital and offline
- Analytical skills and planning capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Experience with the logistics sector, manufacturing-based companies and/or companies with geographically and functionally diverse operations is a plus
What we offer
- You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You get attractive pay with fine fringe benefits.
- You will be joining a young and dynamic company. Things move forward rapidly, with all sorts of constant changes, opening up prospects for your career at all times.
- We give you thorough training from the outset together with all the coaching you need to get started, and subsequently every opportunity to develop your talents further.
- You may work independently and free of the boundaries of time – even from home or at a location that is better suited now and then
Marketing Intern Event Program & Communications
Nom de l’entreprise : ServiceNow
Lieu de l’entreprise Brussels, BE
Description du poste
Marketing Intern Event Program & Communications
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Who are we?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We’ve created internships for students, and they’re anything but ordinary. While we appreciate your willingness to suck it up and pay your coffee-fetching copy-making dues somewhere, at ServiceNow, we know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. This isn’t a standard entry-level gig—here at ServiceNow you’ll be given responsibilities that allow you to directly impact and build our company.
This position reports to: Field Marketing Manager Benelux
What we expect from our Marketing Intern Benelux @ ServiceNow?
- Manage the ExecConnect CIO Program
- Assessment target group
- Development CIO-network Development communication channels framework
- Development communication channels framework
- Execution Service Experience Event
- Manage User Event Program
- Segmentation target group
- Assessment Communication channels & framework
- Assessment topic & expectation
- Execution Experience & AccelerateNow Events
After an internship at ServiceNow, you’ll have experience with:
- Event Management & Execution;
- Maintaining day-to-day contact with our various vendors;
- Ensuring that internal processes are followed end-to-end;
- Promoting our events & webinars, on the corporate website and on social media channels;
- Conducting accurate reporting, and make suggestions for process optimization.
What You Should Know Before You Get Here
- You should be in the 3rd or 4th year of your Bachelor or Master studies in Marketing, Communications, Leisure/Event Management or a related field.
- You should be fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Any additional European language, more specifically French, is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- You should be methodical, structured, and eager to contribute to team success
You should be available for at least 5 months.
What’s it like to work @ ServiceNow?
Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges and discover your full potential.
This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
Corporate Communications Officer (ENGLISH)
Nom de l’entreprise : VMAGROUP L
Lieu de l’entreprise Brussels Area, Belgium
Description du poste
Our client is a leading Belgian familial group active in the building industry. Today it has an annual revenue of around 3 billion euro, is over 15,000 employees strong and operates in 42 countries spread around the globe.
As part of the Corporate Communications team, you will:
- Handle all internal and external communications.
- Help determine and collect the content in line with the company’s sense of purpose, strategy and values for different channels, such as the intranet, website or press releases.
- Be responsible for developing the internal magazine for all employees worldwide
- Organise all-hands meetings from a content and practical point of view.
- Manage the media monitoring and competitive intelligence report.
- Work closely with agencies and steer them dynamically.
- Plan and follow up on the measurement of all communication activities, report on them and make suggestions for improvement.
- Develop the complete crisis communication plan tactics on a global level including organising media and crisis trainings for senior leaders and subsidiaries.
- Coordinate all projects related to the internal communication flow, internal channels mix redesign, corporate identity, strategy roll-out, induction programme, employer branding and communication network development
- The CEO and the group’s senior management
- Connects with the business through a communication network mainly composed of marketing and human resources specialists.
- Outstanding English written and spoken level (native level).
- Experience or interest in working for an industrial company active in the building sector.
- Strong knowledge in crisis communication and coordination.
- Strong Project management skills.
- A clear interest in Internal Communication.
- Eager to act as a real ambassador of the company’s values.
- Passion for excellence – doing the right things and enjoying outperformance.
- Strong team player.
- Able to handle collaboration with agencies and build relationship with specialists in marketing, human resources and IT.
- Pioneer to lead – driving valuable change.
- “Can do” mentality.
- Prepared to go the extra mile.
EDUCATION, BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- A master’s degree in communications or equivalent.
- At least five years of experience with corporate communications, preferably in agencies or in international companies.
- A proven track record in project management and comfortable working with senior managers.
- Good at interviewing people and identifying the percussive content.
- Able to write in clear and precise English, to adapt to the company tone of voice, and to evaluate and improve texts.
- Relevant experience with digital or branding or crisis communication.
- Used to preparing clear and aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Experience with surveys, data collection, analysis and interpretation.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Liesl Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LW913545.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.