Si vous recherchez un nouveau challenge dans la communication interne, consultez cette offre de Puratos.
Just one question counts when it comes to your career:
Do you have the appetite?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes worldwide a range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Puratos is an ambitious company with a workforce of 6,500, known for its passion for innovation in over 100 countries. The more our company grows, the stronger our pioneering spirit becomes. This, coupled with our commitment to our employees and our partners, is what makes working at Puratos so unique.
GROUP INTERNAL COMMUNICATION MANAGER
Job description: As a part of the Group Marketing Services, you are responsible for the development and implementation of the internal communication strategy, tools and programs. You will also support the training of the Puratos teams on effective communication skills in order to create Puratos brand ambassadors, to increase employee loyalty and to nurture and maintain the Puratos internal culture. You will actively help to enhance the internal formal and informal collaboration and to facilitate the sharing of knowledge, information, expertise and best cases
- Minimum Master degree in communications, public relations or related field.
- Min. 10 years experience in corporate communications in a large organization (preferably industrial).
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic communications plans, programs, materials and events.
- Experience in providing strategic internal communication advice and counsel : competency with a variety of communication channels and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills, ability to develop strong partnerships/nerworks and to work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of English is a must (spoken and written), other languages are a plus. Multi-cultural environment.
Puratos values diversity. We’re also interested in more senior profiles. 45+ are also more than welcome to apply for this
Offer: Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages staff to take initiatives and suggest ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive salary package but even more, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.