Vous recherchez un emploi dans la communication interne ? Consultez les offres d’emploi communication interne régulièrement publiées ici. Les entreprises sont en effet régulièrement à la recherche des profils suivants : chargé de communication, manager communication interne, directeur de la communication, etc. Les offres publiées sur ce site concernent principalement la Belgique et/ou Bruxelles.
Descriptif du poste
The Corporate Communications & Events department of BESIX wishes to reinforce its team as it faces multiple new challenges in external and internal communications. We therefore propose an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Communications Expert to join the Group Communications team of BESIX, the largest Belgian group, operating in the construction of buildings, infrastructure, environmental projects and road headquartered in Brussels (Woluwé-Saint-Lambert).
Your Responsibilities Include
- Developing an internal communications strategy, including target audiences, channels and key messages in line with the business strategy
- Managing specific communication projects from start to finish. This will involve managing the workflows of key corporate publications (such as the annual activity report, the biyearly CSR report and the quarterly personnel magazine) assigned to you for which you ensure that a consistently high quality of work is maintained. Experience in copy/editing and project management is therefore essential.
- Identifying opportunities for stories/coverage which positively impact BESIX’ reputation and developing key messaging for print and online channels (most notably our upcoming new corporate website and social media)
- Counseling internal stakeholders on communications
- Ensuring the internal and external communications channels are used appropriately and the brand is used consistently and effectively
- Close collaboration with the Senior Communications Manager and other members from the Communications team
- Previous experience of +6 years in managing internal and/or external communications strategies and campaigns in a corporate institution or a communications agency.
- Evidence of strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and deliver high quality results
- The ability and confidence to manage a publication from start to finish and ensure it is of the highest quality
- Outstanding editorial skills with excellent verbal and written French language skills
- An excellent command of Dutch and English
- The ability to build strong relationships with peers and with partners outside the team
- A self-starter, able to learn fast and grasp the “essence”
- Experience of using a range of social media tools and planning and managing social media campaigns
- Experience of planning and managing marketing campaigns
- An interest in corporate social responsibility
You are a Communications Specialist with a passion for the publication and you want to take up a new challenge? If this sounds like you please apply by sending your CV and a letter of motivation, testifying how your experience matches this role. We offer an attractive remuneration package including extra legal benefits (luncheon vouchers, group insurance…). We provide training and development programs within a professional environment and a growing market.